We are now open as of 30th July 2020
Revised Opening Times
Wednesday-Saturday 11am-late (Food served 12-3 5-9pm)
Sunday 11am-5pm (Food served 12-5)
Covid-19 Guidelines and Procedures
We have followed all the government guidelines to ensure your safety and our employees safety during this Covid-19 pandemic.
1. We strongly recommend booking your table but we do also welcome walkins
2. You will be greeted at the door and shown to you table whether for drinks or food
3. We will ask you for your full name, contact number, email address and address on entry for Covid Test and Trace. These details are held securely and not used for any marketing or any other purposes other than your own safety
4. There is a one way system around the premise to minimise any customer crossover
5. Hand-sanitizing stations are placed around the premise
6. All staff will be wearing masks or face shields
7. All toilets are checked every 30 mins and there is a one in one out policy.
8. There is a designated member of staff to sanitize all touch points throughout the day
9. All tables and chairs our thoroughly sanitized when guests depart a table
10. All tables at at least 1m-2m distanced for your safety.
There are many more details that go into keeping you safe and sound if you would like further information on what we are doing to keep you safe please get in touch, and we will be sure to put you at ease.